
I accidently lost this post and I'm having create it again.....darn! This can be very frustrating. Anyway, here are some other pictures we took. Roger finally got to see his bison herd. And I had fun taking pictures of the seagulls. I've enrolled in a photography class at Inkley's so I can learn how to work our camera. Thanks, Kasey for the tip on the Tamron 18-200mm lens. It really makes taking pictures fun. I spotted a spider's web when we entered the visitor's center on the island. If you double click the pictures, you can see them better. Cool.
3 comments:
Nice work mom! The bison, pretty cool, the spider web, not so cool. I don't do spiders and am having to get use to killing the "plethera" of spiders found in the Northwest. Who am I kidding, DJ kills the spiders! It's one of his "chores". He wants to know if spiders that are black with red hour glass shapes on their abdomens poisonous???
two posts and then nothing?
that was matt not kasey
Post a Comment