Monday, October 22, 2007

Babysitting in Seattle

(Hey everyone, please start reading from the bottom; I can't figure out how to arrange these pics chonologically. Patience everyone)

After DJ went to preschool, I put Ciara in the car to go to the gym. Alisa said that 24 Hour Fitness gym has a nursery. I thought I needed some cardiovascular exercise to help me through this week. After 40 minutes on the treadmill I went to the grocery store. I've learned that Ciara insists on buckling her seatbelt HERSELF and she doesn't like to sit in the grocery cart. I managed to get a few groceries to make some home-made noodle soup then back home to be there when DJ is dropped off. By the time I got the soup on, it was almost time for DJ to arrive. I had 10 minutes left. I quickly started taking my shower for the day (11:50am). Just as I got out, the doorbell rang. Yikes!!! I'm not dressed yet. I hurriedly put on some sweats, shirt and put a towel over my head and graciously answered the door. The mother dropping off DJ said, "Oh my, I guess you haven't got the hang of it yet, grandma." We both had a good laugh.

This is hard work. It demands precise planning.

I can't believe it's only 2pm. I didn't style my hair, I'm tired and it's only 2pm.

No comments: