Saturday, October 31, 2009

Scwary Halloween

On Halloween, Roger got up at his usual time and when he left, he told me not to be alarmed, but he had put up a halloween decoration. I didn't think much of it, but I was mistaken. After getting dressed, I rounded the corner on the stairs and was freaked out about what I saw!

I seriously thought someone was in the house.

The head was battery powered and the eyeballs turned red and green. Even though I knew it was there, every time I passed by, my heart jumped a beat. Roger said he bought the skelton last year and was going to send it to Paul for his battalion because Halloween is Paul's favorite holiday. I'm glad Paul came home first!

5 comments:

Alisa Frei said...

Nice job Roger! I like that one of you is getting into the holidays! There couldn't be a more perfect decoration for your house!

Janelle said...

Ha! I bet that came down as soon as Halloween was over! That thing would have freaked me out!

Nicole said...

At least he warned you about it! I would have been so freaked out to see that with no warning! I bet you scared lots of trick-or-treaters with it.

Bev and Roger said...

The kids that came to the door actually LOVED it! Yes Nicole, it was VERY nice that he warned me about it. I noticed that your dad really had fun with the statue and was quite proud of his new halloween toy that represented his profession.

Karlena said...

I love Roger! Impressed that he took the time to have fun.