Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hey, Look Up Into The Sky!

I'm busting out my bucket list.

It's a Bird...
 
Posted by Picasa

It's a Plane...
 
Posted by Picasa

No.....
 
Posted by Picasa

It's Super Harries
 
Posted by Picasa

The Skydivin' Duo
 
Posted by Picasa

What a Rush! (actually, I'm a little nauseous)
 
Posted by Picasa

Our Cheerleaders
 
Posted by Picasa

We flew to Seattle to visit with Matt, Adam and Alisa's families for July 4th. Many thanks to Adam and Emily for arranging our skydiving experience at the Snohomish Airport. Emily is a certified skydiver....AND was a super cheerleader to get the old folks up into the air. Somehow, I've 'misplaced' the videos of our experience. I can't find them in our 'organized' house. I'll keep lookin'

Adam and Emily hosted a wonderful fireworks display. The guys had to bring the fireworks home in a pickup truck! It was a ball to watch the sky light up with lights and laughter.
Thank you, Adam and Emily, for such a memorable time.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alisa Frei said...

Memories!!! Great post mom! I can't believe you lost your DVD??? Maybe it's in the basket labeled "DVD's" :-)

Karlena said...

OK, Bev! I am comfortable to just get pictures of your experience. I really don't want to do that. I"m proud of you and Roger. I just can't see John and myself ever doing that. Hope you soon got over the nausea.

Pam said...

Are you CRAZY??? Actually I am very impressed-I could never, ever do that! I have a super fear of heights! I will have to think of calmer bucket list to do's!