Sunday, August 26, 2007

Can't Sleep

I couldn't sleep tonight, so I thought I'd pass the time by browsing our family photo album. Sunday night (that's now tonight) we are hosting a fireside with 10 young couples. Dad/Roger had them take the family relationships class in Sunday School and now he wants to follow-up. The teacher was a little 'polyanna' in her approach, so the 'Bishop' wanted to provide some practical tips and tools on relationships! He's prepared a power point presentation and has asked the couples to write down a few questions (anonamously). I hope we can understand the questions. Well, here are some family pictures. Enjoy.

I love this picture of Paul. By the way, where is Paul???????? We haven't heard from you. I'm thinking I could send this pic to the Fort Campbell Daily News......please call home.
Who's this?
In spite of all the responsibility as Bishop, dad/Roger still has a smile on his face.
Poor Alisa. Nicole, I'm posting this picture to comfort you during these last few weeks. Your height gives you an advantage during pregnancy. (sorry alisa)
THEN
NOW
Alisa and CiaraCousins Who is this?
Poor Adam. The doctor said this was the worst case of chicken pox he'd ever seen.Cute Alexa
Cute Emma
Is this where Emma and Alexa get their proclivity for dressing up?
Sexy legs!

What is Greg holding in his left hand? Perhaps Greg has a frog in his hand....just like Kaden did last week.
Janelle, what are you doing?
Relaxing at the park.

Aren't those expressions priceless?

3 comments:

Alisa Frei said...

Great pix mom! I haven't even seen most of those. About the pregnancy picture, if it helps others feel better about themselves I'm all for it. The sad part is that that was my pregnancy with Ciara, my pregnancy with DJ was WORST!!! I looked like a medical anomaly. Random people on the street, at restaurants would just feel sorry for me. They made the saddest facials expressions. I only gained 29lbs with Ciara, but with DJ I gained 50lbs!!!! Nicole, Alisha, Janelle,Emily and Kasey, you're SO lucky!

Kasey said...

Those are some great pics! The one of Adam is seriously one of the saddest things I've ever seen. He just looks miserable. And I love the one of the three kids all dressed up. Hilarious!
You should do this more often. It's fun to see everyone's pictures from the past.

Pam said...

I just found the link to your blog from Kasey's. I had no idea you had a blog. How fun, now I have another friend's to read! Love the family pics and catching up on your life!