Monday, August 20, 2007

Kasey's SLC Layover

If you recall, Kasey and the kids had a 3 hour layover in Salt Lake last month. I picked them up at the airport. We had lunch at Wendy���s, then we went to the Church History Museum. There is a section of the museum especially for the little ones with all sorts of activities (I Am a Child of God Exhibit). Kaden enjoyed making CTR stencils, and coloring. Both Sienna and Alexa liked the babydoll section. In one corner was a simulation of a chapel. Alexa insisted on reading the scriptures, pretending she was in Sacrament meeting. It was so cute. The time was short, but we had fun.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Wow! With all those pictures, you'd never know we were at the museum for less than an hour!
I'm so glad you could meet us. Seriously, it was the key to my sanity for the rest of the day!

Alisa Frei said...

those kids are SO cute! How fun. Mom, we might have a layover in SLC for 7 days, can you take the kids?

Pam said...

You take great pictures, Bev. Wish I knew what you and Kasey do about photography!