Thursday, February 19, 2009

Paul is Back!

Dad said he knew it was Paul on the phone when he heard me screaming. Yes, he's finally home. Hooray! Paul, we can't wait to see you. I knew something was going on when yesterday morning I received a recorded phone call from a credit card company stating they were making a fraud alert call asking to verify charges on the account. I recognized the credit card company as Paul's because we have been receiving mail in his behalf. The recording ask me to verify charges..."press 1 to accept charges, press 2 for more information, press 3 to initiate fraud alert." I pressed 2 and the recording said, "Fort Campbell, Kentucky, General Store". Each charge was from Fort Campbell. So I approved all the charges, taking a chance it was Paul. I waited all afternoon to see if it was Paul and about 5pm he called. We're counting the days when he will return to Utah!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alisa Frei said...

WOO HOO!!!!! Welcome home Paul!!! I'm SO glad you're here on American soil!