Monday, March 9, 2009

Another Visit to See Baby Brother

Today is Monday, March something, 2009.

The reason I know it's Monday, is that we went to church yesterday...and Monday comes after Sunday.

On the second visit to the hospital to see Alisa and Jackson (yes, they decided on the spelling....hooray for THIS spelling!), Sheldon and I took 2 cars anticipating I would leave with the kids and Sheldon would stay the night with Alisa. Now, the picture below is a nice pic of the 3 walking into the hospital...the kids were so excited!


Now the picture below represents DJ trying every door on the way to the real entrance to the hospital. It was so cute watching all this from behind.


But this next picture....I laughed so hard. Ciara had lost her shoe in the parking garage and kept walking, not realizing she was walking bare footed solo. I had to yell, "Ciara, you lost a shoe"....then she came running to get it!

No comments: