Sunday, November 28, 2010

Signs of a Good Marriage---COMPROMISE

Well, I was laughing so hard when I posted the post before this one. Roger wanted to know why I was laughing so hard. So, I showed him. He didn't think it was so funny.

He said, "You can't post those pictures."
I said, "Why not"?
He said, "Because you might offend someone"
I started singing, "this is my blog and I can do what I want with it"
He was not amused.
I asked, "What's the big deal?"
He said, "I refer some of my patients to our blog when they ask about our humanitarian trips. Some of my patients are elderly" and "people from the vision initiative at the church office building read it also."
I said, "Well, you may not want to refer them to it anymore,"
Y
Now, all of you know how easy-going and mellow my husband is. But he kept asking me to erase it. I decided not to provoke him. sooooooo

In a traditional compromise, I agreed to create a separate open blog for our humanitarian trips and will install the "ask permission" feature on this blog. So, please send, text or phone me all your emails so I can put you on the real blog. I'll send you the address to the humanitarian link as soon as I get to it.

This blog will go private January 1st.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Add me to your viewer list please. pamiorg@suddenlink.net
Cracked up at the post before this!!

Alisa Frei said...

alisafrei@gmail.com

Nicole said...

nicolerichardson451@hotmail.com

Karlena said...

just in case you lost the note with my e-mail, it is
karlena@jagonzalez.com

cyrie said...

cyrief@gmail.com

Sue said...

sue@texoft.com